Neurobalance, Zinc, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 Supplement for Adults & Children, 120 Tablets
- Wide-ranging benefits for the brain, central nervous system, immune function, promoting restful sleep, healthy hormones & greater energy
- Enhanced bioavailability: zinc Picolinate, magnesium citrate & Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate with cofactor activity) have been selected by our nutrition scientists for enhanced bioavailability and uptake
- Nutritionally balanced: delivers optimum levels of zinc, magnesium and Vitamin B6, in balanced ratios and suitable for long-term use (high zinc long term upsets zinc/copper balance in the body)
- Fully reacted magnesium: magnesium citrate is fully reacted & bioavailable, free from magnesium oxide and gentle on the stomach
- Suitable for: those following gluten-free, soya-free, dairy-free, lactose-free and yeast-free diets; Halal and Kosher; Vegetarian & Vegan
Zinc picolinate, magnesium citrate & vitamin B6 supplement for adults and children
Great for: the brain, central nervous system, immune function, promoting restful sleep, healthy hormones & greater energy
Neurobalance is a nutritionally balanced supplement providing the popular nutrient trio zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 in especially bioavailable forms - zinc picolinate, fully reacted magnesium citrate and vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate. Formulated by nutrition scientists, Neurobalance delivers just the right daily doses of these synergistic nutrients into the bloodstream and split dosing twice daily ensures all-day nutrient coverage.
- Zinc helps support cognitive function, supports the immune system and protects cells against oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to normal neurotransmission, the process by which neurotransmitters relay messages in the brain and central nervous system
- Vitamin B6 supports production of the amino acid cysteine, which is involved in neurotransmitter production
- Together these nutrients help support energy levels, brain function, psychological health, immune function, and healthy hormones and skin
- Small tablets are easy to swallow and our new formula with zinc picolinate is low odor.
- We recommend split dosing, since magnesium delivered in lower doses is better absorbed than a single large daily dose.