Atomic Pi High Speed SBC with Peripheral, Atom Quad-Core Processor 2GB RAM 16GB Flash
- Powerful Atom quad-core processor with 2Gb ram and 16GB Flash on board
- Gigabit Ethernet, AC WiFi, Bluetooth, Hi Performance Audio, USB-2, USB-3, SD, GPIO
- Peripherals include 9-axis sensor, bluetooth and XMOS audio power-amp
- Boots Linux right out of the box. What will you make with it?
- Power supply, antennae, and breakout boards sold separately.
We're RPi lovers, and the UP board is nice... but it's about price and performance. We feel there's a market for cost-effective x86 maker board. Thus was born the ATOMIC Pi. Genuine Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core with 2M Cache. Runs up to 1.92GHz with a 480MHz GPU. Eats RPi for dessert. Beats some desktops. Loaded with memory: 2GB DDR3L-1600, 16GB eMMC, slot for SD expansion (up to 256Gb). Full HDMI port with Intel HD Graphics & audio out USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports On board peripherals include: Fast dual band WiFI b/g/n 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi RT5572 IPX connectors on board Bluetooth 4.0 CR8510 Gigabit hardwired RJ45 Ethernet RTL8111G 9-axis inertial navigation sensor with compass BNO055. TTL serial debug and expansion serial ports up to 3.6Mbps Real time clock & battery JST style connectors and a 26-pin header for power & GPIO. Runs on 5V. Typically 4-15 watts. Power supply and wiring sold separately. Legitimate licensed BIOS boots from SD, USB, or Ethernet. Linux comes pre-loaded in flash. Optional breakout shield with screw terminals for easy wiring and USB debug port. Well documented at the component level.